em Loving u without boundaries...: What went wrong?

Sunday, May 14, 2006

What went wrong?

Just came back from mother's day celebration from ah ma's house.
happy dinner. noisier and livelier with one of my jovial uncle around.

in the noon, went to fetch them at this temple near my primary school. very peaceful environment and very inspiring looking buddha statues there also.

one day, when i'm all alone, there is a good place to be.

brought them out for a bah kut teh lunch today @ balestier after tat.
they are happy, i'm happy too :)
-----------------------------

Baby has turned cold and hostile towards me.........

What happened?
No reply... no reply... no reply...

Wanna play minesweeper?
No reply... no reply... no reply...

Wait wait wait...
Wonder wonder wonder...
Worried worried worried...

The worst thing is to worry about something which you dunno abt. tat sucks. big time.
What did i do wrong? Dun understand what is it tat you cannot tell me straight in the face?

You know i really dislike it when you suddenly turned mum and refuse to tell me what happened. The wild thoughts in my mind can only get from bad to worse. I really dunno what i did to make this all happen. Can only wait and wait and wait till no definite time. Do you know the feeling?

I want to smile. I want you to smile. I want to be able to smile together with you.

Waiting for your favourable reply....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home