em Loving u without boundaries...: Buang...

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Buang...

Luckily dear was with me last night.

My car 'kissed' a taxi. Suffered a little dent, thank goodness. Dear and me were unhurt, even thank goodness, The argument was a tiresome episode. It doesn't matter who the fault lies with now. At that time i was hope to be at the upper hand and didn't think that i was at fault too.

It's really tiring to argue. The uncle offered to give me $50 and call it a day. Initially i felt that he was just trying to shut me up and end the episode hastily. But then after counselling and advice from dear, i decided to go with it. Thank god for her.

I got consolation from dear's kisses. And my tears feel uncontrollably down. Gee i must be mad. Probably touched ba... by her patience and console. Haiz... well... a lesson learnt for me. And dear has suggested that we donate the $50 since i have no intentions to repair the dent. Good idea... luckily we are unhurt. And felt sorry for the taxi uncle also...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home