em Loving u without boundaries...: the book tat made upset

Saturday, May 06, 2006

the book tat made upset

As i was waiting for my car to be serviced, i spent my time at popular bookshop, was browsing a fengshui book on face reading, and they were saying something about mei3 ren2 er2 (forgot wat they call it in proper english), and that they prefer older men and will eventually settle down with someone at least ten yrs older than them. When i read that, i was so freakingly upset i found my tears rolling down... ridiculous right? But it happened.. sigh. the thought of it is so..... i dunno how to explain in words given my limited vocab. Unbearable. even thinking of it now is terrible... silly me went to msg dear about it and she consoled me by saying "this type of book not true one lah".. hehe... and i felt better.... poor dear have to pacify me in spite of her busy work... paiseh....

sigh... i'm really weak am i? i just cannot picture my dear with other pple, if not i'll get very very upset.... :'\ i'm going mad.... is this a sign of possessiveness? or is this normal in a relationship? is this healthy? gee i dunno... i hope my dear doesn't feel breathless..... i just want her to be happy... with me... <-- sounds like a possessive statement??! haha....

love is selfish... pple say that if you love someone, you just want her to be happy no matter who she choose to be with... yes... but it's difficult to practise this..... you need to be a saint, or something close to tat in order to do tat...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home