em Loving u without boundaries...: a beautiful post-wisdom-tooth-post-vesak-day saturday

Saturday, May 13, 2006

a beautiful post-wisdom-tooth-post-vesak-day saturday

slept at 4plus am just now, cos was reading up stuff on braces, recommended actions after tooth extraction and his and his blog. Their photos and mushy stuff kept me awake all night. Pretty cool pictures and they sure are photogenic! Came across a chic blog of hers too! Witty was of writing, ever entertaining, ALOT of pictures. These are fantastic blog to digest i tell you!

Why do i keep reading about Australia and coming across pics of that place??!! Awwwww man....

So i woke up at 11am... and checked on my brave baby to make sure she's alright. After which i got whisked to help out in a family project, to fix up the a holder in the bathroom.

My babe got 2 bloody wisdom out yesterday. Poor dear. She suddenly sms me telling me she's going in for the surgery. I secretly quickly rushed down, hopefully to attend to her needs when she comes out.

Anyway when i just reached i spotted her car at the multistorey carpark. I put her one of her wipers to machiam to indicate "Your Porkpork Was Here". I was afraid that the most impossible things might happen, something like the show "Turn left turn right". Sekali once i reached the clinic, she just left and somemore walk to opposite direction as me how, then she won't know that i've been there. Hence the wiper prank. She'll understand :)

When i reached the clinic, kept wondering why it took her so long. Did my dear lose too much blood?? Did they give her too much anasthetic? Were there complications in the surgery? Did she leave the clinic already?

She looked kinda pale and frailed when i first saw her, tat was 2 hours after she went in. Probably cold and traumatised? Anyway that was the sort of look which melted my heart no matter what. Sigh. Was at a loss to see her seemingly uncomfortable and with groggy eyes like she just woke up. I think the tears in my eyes were threatening to gush out and then to run to hug her. Was that tears in her eyes too when she first saw me in the clinic? Or an expression of horror? "Gaah why did she have to come and see me and my bun face??!"

:D

Msged baby wishing her a speedy recovery and that swelling won't take place since she doesn not feel much pain now. She replied unless i give her kiss kiss if not it will swell. Hehehe.. surprise demand!!

So i suggested to buy her dinner, but she declined. She said she'll accompany me eat, and after that we can go shopping for mum's pressies instead. I was quite hesistant, cos scare she won't be comfortable enough to go shopping. What if the wound aches? Walking might make it worse. But i really wanted to see her, and since dear has already suggested it, it won't be nice if i appear popomama. So there i go to fetch my BABY!

Still so ever yummy, and the little bao at her cheek induced the little tinge of protectiveness of her in me == love her more now :P

Initially i have no intentions to eat, cos it's not nice to have her drooling over what i'm eating. Hehe.. ok i'm exaggerating, my baby is not the sort to drool when watching pple eat, she only drools when giving me kisses, ah oopps! no lah... joking.. haha... lame joke... haha... wth!

While driving to the shopping centre, she put her hand on my lap and tugged at my berms (hmmm i like that :p), and with the little bun in her mouth, my baby requested to go to mos burger. Hey i like my babe to bring up requests. Think i have this SM streak in me, i like to be 'commanded' by her... haha.

The request came as a pleasant surprise to me. My darling connects with the yellow corn soup there :) So i had my burger and some sinful fries and she gently down the soup after i finished my meals.

Got my mum driving theory books to refresh her memory! And a forever friends bear to display at her desk!

Gave my sweetheart 3, no 4, no i think 5 gentle pecks before she alighted!

1 on the left cheek
1 on the right cheek (face lah)
1 on the lips
then didn't feel that i've given enough,
1 more on the lips
then i feel like i was too stingy with my lips,
plant 1 more full and gentle one on her lips again.

Alright, satisfied with my performance :)

Get well soon my darling, dun go to work just because you dun like to take mc... if normal pple take 5 day to rest, i think you need the well deserved rest too!

Wait till tuesday see how loh... unless you can perform somersault without feeling the pain liao, if not, no going to work for you!

By the way, my dear says she weighs lighter now without the 2 x wisdom tooth... her weight scale says so.... kua kua kua.............. :DD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home