em Loving u without boundaries...: the silly fuss i kicked up.... :l

Saturday, May 06, 2006

the silly fuss i kicked up.... :l

The clouds are cleared, i've cleared my bag of grumbles and doubts. I felt a lack of commitment from her, in the sense that i dun feel like part of her future plans... she has never spoken about our future... be more selfish for me k? Fight for me... well anyway... i hope to know that i'm not in this battle alone....

I want to live with you ultimately..... tat is my plan for us... i hope you share my vision and hope we can work towards this common goal... be selfish... fight for your happiness... everything can be compromised... if you are worried about my mum... i will work out and strike a balance... She can't be with me all my life... i need to work out something for myself also... am i right? I cannot sacrifice my happiness also right? Need to strike a balance and everybody compromise... can be worked out one... i just need to know your stand.... and the word "let's go", so tat i know both you and i and headed in the same direction... i hope to hear it from you one day my love. this is the surest form of commitment i can have from you... it will be much more precious than a physical ring.... because it means you have trusted your future to me..

Although last night baby still didn't say make much comments or come to a stand, i think she didn't disagree with me when i voice my comments... i think so. So well... :) tat's good enough ba for now...

========================================
We went to this macau-hongkong restaurant @ kovan for dinner today. Price was a little ex. About $8 for a bland bowl of noodles. I had 1 $8 plate of rice with pork chop and some skinny slices of veggies.. haha. The ice milk tea i had was lethal though, thick and powerful, shiok.

Well tomorrow is voting day == squeezy and crowded day at the polling centre. Hope to get it over and done with, want to go shopping with my baby..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home