em Loving u without boundaries...: MY sunshine

Sunday, May 07, 2006

MY sunshine

Went to watch "You Are My Sunshine" with dear yesterday. The guy's strong desire to be with her is the touching part. Especially the last scene where they met inside the prison. We had Ding Tai Fung for lunchie yesterday. The timing was just oddly right, haha. Cos there wasn't a crowd and the dishes came rather promptly, it was about 4 in the noon. Well, late lunch for my baby.

Today she came over to my house for a spot check! To inspect my work-in-progress room... snuggle snuggle.... awfully nice... love the feel skin against skin... love breathing into her shoulders.... :)

Dear gave me a surprise sms just now commenting that she doesn't want a shetland in future anymore. she wans a snowy schnauzer instead. It was our future plan to have a dog, and her choice was a shetland. i have purposely teased her on several occassion that i wan other breeds instead of a shetland, and we always childishly 'bickle' over it. Somehow... her telling me of the plan makes me smile... is that her subtle way of telling me something? *smiles*

Tomorrow is sucky monday again... AGAIN!!! Crap!!!!!! Happy Crappy monday everyone!! Success with killing the blue monster okiez!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home