em Loving u without boundaries...: More updates on dear and me!

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

More updates on dear and me!

On Saturday, 12 Feb 2005
Dear and me have our own appointments... she's meeting her buddies for lunch and me is supposed to go a newly wed friend's new house to bai nian...

I was still stoned from the alcohol effects and didn't turn up for my appointment. i actually slept from 5am to till 5pm on saturday....

After dear's lunch, she went to her fren's house to sleep and chat and see fren play mj

dear drove that day. we met up close to 7pm... these days the skies are still so bright even when it's 7pm in the evening already! dear suggested we go eat the pork liver soup at changi.... then after that we strolled along changi beach, then went back to dear's house area.. went to a pub there for finger food cos i was hungry.... i'm amazing... we order some finger food samplers and cheese sticks..... damn bagus... and had a glass of Sw-eet D-reams each... hehehe... a mixture of hard alcohol.... quite yucky the taste though...

was abit tipsy after tat... and therefore i kissed dear goodbye tat night also... at my place there, before i go off her car...... haiz...

On Sunday.... 13 Feb 2005

Both dear and I were the appointed drivers in our own household.... me went for temple trips and dear went for bai4 nian1 trips with her mum.

We met up quite late at night... she said she bought something for me earlier on in the afternoon.

I also did some last minute preparation and bought dear something also.... a fast-dry towel (super lame right) and a valentine's card... hehe...

dear gave me a couple of things. Liang Jingru's CD of LOVE :) and a nokia ear piece for my phone.... this idiot of mine huh.... then i in turn gave her the towel, and pine-apple tarts, and love letters (read: egg roll)!! hehee... appropriate right... love letters for valentine's day...

was so tempted to kiss her again.... but on courage man... i'm so weak without alchohol!!! wat is this man??!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home