em Loving u without boundaries...: Shopping in the noon~

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Shopping in the noon~

Passed by a vcd shop during lunch time today, and then *Tink TInk TINk TINK!!!!!*

Should do some stocking up for my mini staying-in this weekend! Hehe.. oops... I've not been invited yet wor! ;p

Bought 6 VCDs at one go. Quite ex... costs $50+ in all. Took quite a long time browsing through the huge laserflair. Was picking shows which i've loved or like but failed to catch, thus the detailed search in the store.

Still lacking of one movie title which is on the top of my mind.

"Love Me If You Dare" - splendid show which i watched a few years back. Beautiful ending and bitter sweet happenings in between. Some might find the ending tragic, but to me it's beautiful. The unknown is up to you. A optimist would perceive it as a happily ever after, but to a pessimist, it will be a tragic ending. Oh i love this end of ending. Not that i'm a borned optimist. But i choose to believe in the better story. After all, nobody looks forward to the darker side right?

If you believe, you will conquer.

Anyway, back to my afternoon story, so after i ransacked the whole store, found a few french titles, but they are not what i want. And the worst thing was, the title had slipped my mind at that moment. how zun!

I went up to the sales girl and asked,
"Do you have a disc by the movie title of "To Love Or Not To Love"?

"Clicky clacket click clack"

"No"

"Ok thanks..."

I wonder how she would felt if i go back again tomorrow and ask,
"Do you have a disc by the movie title of "Love Me If You Dare"?

God it sounds like a ultra pathetic pick up line!

*SLAPS*

Haha... anyway will try to get my hands on that disc. Poh Kim and TS not much hope. They sell mostly chinese stuff. AHA... probably HMV! But tat's like a thousand miles away from my office/home...

Anyway... shoulder aching again... gotta go sleep.... on my dear's ai xin pillow le!

Both my bosses won't be around tomorrow... hahhahaazz!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home