em Loving u without boundaries...: pictures.... words of joy

Saturday, March 25, 2006

pictures.... words of joy

Housekeeping the pictures in my computer. Came across plenty of photos scattered all over the computer. As I travel back the memory lane, it made me thought about alot of things.

There was an extraordinary surge of activities during Dec 2004. The period I was about to be posted out. Wow didn't know that i was so popular.. hehe... joking lah. Chalet lah, BBQ lah, birthday celebrations lah, sentosa trip lah, overseas trip lah and plenty more. In fact, 2004 was a very eventful year with my colleagues, I think the cause of the liveliness was due to the spark and chemistry between dear and me. Where we are together, we seemed to inject life. We seemed to have brought the whole office to life. Well... in my case, i didn't think i have the power to do these. It's when dear is around, that i feel lively too.... :) and i think all others just naturally got sucked in the lively space.

Browsing the pics one by one, it brought alot of smiles and tears of joy.... :)

Reflecting upon my past... and looking at what i have now.... i can say that this is the best part of my life... ever since you came into my life... you brought me so much joy than i've ever had.... thank you baby.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home