em Loving u without boundaries...: The Men Dun Get It

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Men Dun Get It

Woah next time there will be lesser grumbles coming from the MEN.

Honestly i feel very fortunate to be not a man~
It feels so much more beautiful to be something with curves! Instead of edges, budges and protrusions... bleah!!! A w om an's body is so much more nicerdun you think?

Disillusioned by me n ! I can't accept the fact that men make mistakes, i can't. If you commit one, too bad, it's end of the game for you. But in my world, it's ok for women to do so, they will be given a 2nd chance. I know they'll do it right someday. But on the contrary, i'm mostly surrounded by male counterparts in school and in the workplace. Maybe that's why i remained usually high-spirited. Cos too amused by men's silly doing le!!

Perhaps similarly to some egoistic male, females are merely "vases" in the male dominated society. In my world, the males are similarly vases. I do admit i'm quite a feminist. There are good ones out there, just very little. Most are just insensitive, smelly, bimbotic, rough, dumb. The few good male friends i have, are mostly attached or gay. These good men are the minority. Therefore I'm unable to change my own view of the majority of them. There are more black sheep rouges than gentlemen out there.

Something to relate. A real life example taking place beside me now. I'm attending a lesson on M S Access now, and this guy beside me is not able to execute some commands, and he's throwing his temper on the keyboard, mouse, chair, table, etc.... can't stand it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home