em Loving u without boundaries...: Ego?

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Ego?

It's downright disgusting to the bones how some pple add tasteless pictures to their friendster profiles. Well done. It has certainly given me a good amount of nightmare. I still get the shudders whenever I think of it. *Vomits*!!!

To my dear: Though there is nothing much I have to offer; not as wealthy as you, not as career-accomplished as you.

What i have is just a heart, with all its love for you. And my companionship for as long as you desire. And a monkey to cheer you up when you are down. And a soul who's so dependent on you for nourishment...

It does seem so little.... maybe this is how some pple feel when their other halves are more accomplished than them? When days are bad, these feelings are be quite a blow. One of my insecurities :( Not a big one though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home