em Loving u without boundaries...: Cheery day - 2nd runner up

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Cheery day - 2nd runner up

My shoulder is aching again, but the good news is, my ocassional sharp pain in my right wrist has disappeared!! After dear massaged for me in the car just now, the pain is now gone! Yeah!!

Let's see wat we did today. I attempted to meet Dear for lunch, even though i didn't know her exact whereabouts and dun know what time she finishing her haircut. I went to her house thinking that I've already informed her via sma. Who is to know that the sms didn't get sent out!

Luckily dear is willing to meet me for lunch instead of heading to her mama's place as planned. Whew. We proceeded to have Zhu Za Noodles @ the HDB block opposite Si Ma Lu Temple! I've been promising dear for that since before te BKK trip!! FINALLY fulfilled my promise liao!! For pple who's interested, it's really good if you like pig's organ. The aunty boss does it really good! The soup, the organs, all bagus.... interested parties leave a comment! :D

We went to Serangoon to collect this little coffee maker which my mum redeemed from SingTel.

Then it's off to Bishan! For the big shoW!!! I must say their performance is rather good... but the other teams were better. For every stunt that the teams perform, my heart skipped a beat. It's very thrilling and full of power!!! Was quite touched with their professionals as well, especially the champion team. They always maintained a wide smile and confident eye contact with the audience. This kind of confidence, charming. Of course, they have their very powerful potential in the real deal itself, with the well-co-ordinated stunts and dance steps. One idiom: Tan4 Wei2 Guan1 Zhi3!

Dear was saying it's a good thing that we didn't join in this year, if not we'll be feeling MORE down than last year, after the competition. Which i must admit i agree wholeheartedly. Haiz...

ZJ, Y and both of us went for a sumptuous dinner thereafter.... seafood!! Hehee.. dear and me seemed to be eating for revenge, for the lack of seafood we failed to have in Thailand. Hehehehee....

Ok ba... me tired liao... it's 0135hrs! Happy Sunday Morning Dear!!
Regarding the question I asked you.... You have yet to reply.... i hope you are asleep le.... Muakz.... i love you lots.... even if you choose not to believe me... i still love you... Good the night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home