em Loving u without boundaries...: OUR big days!

Monday, November 14, 2005

OUR big days!

Finally let my dear see the website le... hehee.. stressful wor like tat!!!

Let me see... hmm i've miss out quite alot of updates since the last time I blogged!!

Dear's birthday, my birthday, our wayang experiences, etc!

Dear's Birthday
I was very busy that week, and even the week before that (prep), therefore alot of my initial plans were ruined :( Therefore only had a simple celebration.... One night before dear's big day, I drove up to her house after my OT, and surprised her with cakies, not one but two!! Hehe... cos both looks nice... so i bought two slices loh... had quite a difficult time trying to lit up the candle at the carboot.... hands were shaking!! I made an excuse telling her that i wanted to give her something and went off to the car boot.. heh....

Then I gave dear the decoy present... a Samsung HP charger.. keke... wanted to trick her into believing that this is her birthday present! She seemed ok with it leh... alamakz... then i gave her the REAL thing.... a phone she's been eyeing!!! Hope she likes it.... rang alot of places and they do not have the stock.... luckily, in the nick of time, i'm able to get quite a good deal... price not bad and location is quite accessible!
(actually this HP is not the actual present i've planned for. The actual present has already been prepared months before hand, but i wasn't satisfied with the outcome (colour) of the product, luckily dear also expressed interest in the phone... so... just nice!)

Dear then accompany me go eat... think i haven't had dinner yet... hee... thanks darling... MUAKZ!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Very happy to be able to spend birthday with you!!! This is the first and very memorable!!! MANY MANY MORE TO COME!!! yeah yeah yeah yeah!

Then on dear's actual big day, I left a voice message for her :) with a song (Zhi4 Shao3 Hai2 You3 Ni3) "At Least I've Got You" with a simple voice message by me... heee....


My Bird Day
My babe has booked me since many weeks ago! Telling me to keep the day before my birthday free. I have an advanced booking! I remembered i kept pestering her to reveal to me where she's bringing, whether there's any staying over or a need to dress up or wat.. hehe. Dear brought me to a rather nice hotel along orchard road. and the rate is rather affordable for its accessible location and room comfort!

I volunteered to drive, since dear must have spend quite alot on this room. We met for lunch at.... erm.... forgot where le. Some foodcourt? HMm... Then we went back room to have a little afternoon rest. Enjoy the comfort of the room mah... it's really nice! the bed, the aircon, the pillows, the comforter, the mattress.. most important of all, of course, my companion lah.

Dear went to get changed into her orr orr attire. And after she was changed, she came out of the loo and exclaimed to me to see something in the loo, i thought she wanted to point out a dead cockroach to me or wat.

When i stepped in and look to the direction she wanted me to see, I saw a nice nice Sara Lee cake with 1 lit candle on it......... silly baby... hehee... so unexpected.. hahahaa.... so she has already achieved the 'surprise' effect for me liao. I made a wish at my sweet command, and got a hug. Idiot baby. Hehee... but thanks lah... BIG BIG hug!!

During our short rest, dear was quite excited where to bring me for dinner. Are we to go to the expensive restaurant at esplanade which serves hawker food in a glamourous setting and style? Dear was quite determined to bring me there cos i've expressed interest to eat there once. Thank baby, for bring so attentive, even though sometimes i utter alot of nonsense. Ya lah.. must have been hard on you to filter the rubbish i say :D

But alas.. we couldn't find the restaurant. Was it Al Dente? We couldn't be sure and the staff aren't really attentive to us, so we left without making sure.

We then try to think of another location to satisfy our very famished tummies. THis!! Cos we once saw a lady there eating a plate of scallop-resembling food.... Our weakness.... We ordered alot of things man, Egg with crab meat, veggie, fried rice, dumplings, and a meat i think? Woah... bloated. Good service and good food! Yeah Beijing La Mian! And not overly crowded also :)

We were so bloated, so have to take a stroll walk back to our car, while enjoying the seabreeze and crowd.

Got alot of pressies from dear... and in batches one somemore!

1. A very chio and full of thoughts sunglass. COs not many sunglass can fit my face cos my nose too low le! my babe must have spend alot of time ba!

2. A self-made booklet that contains information on BKK, all researched by dear :) Very nice and memorable.

3. A handmade car decal, with images that only we will understand! :)

From your many gestures, it can be seen that you have put in alot of thoughts and effort. this is my 1st private birthday with you, and i totally love it!! Hehee.. got so many surprises one!! I still have a gift for you which was prepared in advanced for ur big day one.. but decided to give you at a later date! Hope you will like it.... cos i spent lots of nights doing it one! Never put in so much time and efforts in an item before ok!!! :D

First written on 20 Oct 2005.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Food court, your head leh!!!!!! Was a Thai Restaurant with Shark fin, fried rice and fried bee hoon hor!!! !!!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 7:04:00 PM  
Blogger monkey said...

Erm.... sorry.. hehee... i remember liao!!! :)

Halal THai Restaurant @ Far East Plaza Mdm!!

Thursday, November 17, 2005 7:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home