em Loving u without boundaries...: A fruitful saturday

Saturday, November 12, 2005

A fruitful saturday

Thank you for breaking the ice just now baby. I'm so clumsy with words, that everything i asked yearns only one-word answers. You really have your way in livening the atmosphere and in "suaning" pple intelligently sometimes.. haha.. till now, you still captivate me with this silly attractiveness of yours :D

But then again... wat is the outcome of this episode? It seems like it's going under the carpet again. No conclusion, no ending? Or is there?

I hope you let me hold your hand tightly like we did in the car just now.... i will refuse to let go if you allow me...
I am willing to be your hand massager as well... lifetime services provided for.

Btw you asked me why i cried that night at Bangkok. I was very overwhelmed by the closeness we had. Everything seemed so good and wonderful with you so close beside me. Your body warmth, your breathing, your face against mine. Everything feels like heaven, and i feel like the most fortunate person on earth, i really do.

My tears just came flowing down. Have you ever love a person so much that you dun wan activities with her to end? That was how i felt. I didn't wan anything to end. I feel so lucky in love that i just dun wan to let go of you. Tat's why I suddenly hugged you tightly and ask you to hold me back tightly. But when you didn't, I thought you didn't want to. Tat's why i felt abit sad. But it's actually that you didn't hear me... haiz.

It's more of happiness that my tears poured. I just feel very blessed when we have such intimate and a quiet time together. I feel very safe with you, someone i can trust, nothing between us. The closeness of our bare bodies somehow enhance the feeling of trust. I love the feeling of your bare skin on mine. It's definitely something more profound than a sexual feeling. It's the unexplained of close connection that I really love and cherish alot..

I'm sorry if i scared you with my tears. BUt i do have the tendency to do that when i'm happy. It's definitely not the 1st time i've cried in bed with you. BUt probably it was usually too dark for you to notice my tears.

I love you dear..... I know this phrase is misused too often already. But i really do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home