em Loving u without boundaries...: Hoping to correct this saturday

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Hoping to correct this saturday

Is it PMS? Or am I deteoriating in behaviour as a human being?
I never seemed to do anything right.

Lousy lousy lousy..... other pple seems to be so appreciatively of one another at all times, it doesn't seems to happen to me. Fortunate couple. Although i must admit that this gesture seldom happen in the real world.
But it's really nice to be surrounded by pple who can think this way dun you think?

Going to watch a performance @ Bishan later. Hope everything goes on fine and safe.

Look like it's a little war between dear and me... haiz. I wish you open up to me more. If you have choosen to be with you, why is it that you r unable to let go of your insecurities, let down your guard, and let me go inside your heart. I not only wan to be the one to share your joys with you, i too want to share your downs with you. But it's difficult for me to share your feelings if you won't let down the walls of your heart. Just speak freely lah.

If 2 closest pple can't evern speak freely to each other, if the words they say to each other have to be "packaged" nicely, how can they be considered close?

There shouldn't be any distance or masks in between, likewise there shouldn't be a need to "mask" words to make them sound nicely.

I wish we argue heatedly sometimes, instead of going through the silent war. At least thoughts and feelings are conveyed and misunderstandings are straightened out. Silent war? ".................." Zero understanding of the episode.

Till then, i'll be a big fat glum face..... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home