em Loving u without boundaries...: Just when you thought i was not coming back...

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Just when you thought i was not coming back...

i'm so screwed!

1) I'm still recovering from the after-effects of release after 3 days of constipation. My axx still feels like it's on fire.
2) Have yet to blog about my babe's big day(!!!!!)
3) Have yet to blog about my big day(!!)
4) Have yet to blog about our recent thailand trip (yeah! tired & fun trip, but it's a first with my dear!)
5) start blogging!!!!

my memory is failing me fast... damn it... i have ever fast fleeting thoughts and topics throughout the day, but once i get seated in front of the com, *empty, air, vacuum, plain, sucked dry*!!! only 25.... but yet.... haiz worrying :(

currently having alot of stale grumbles in me, about my dad mostly... haiz. nobody said it's easy to live with another person, i hope i learn from his not-so-nice behaviours, and i shall not commit his mistakes in future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home