em Loving u without boundaries...: So ashamed of the coward living in the house

Saturday, December 10, 2005

So ashamed of the coward living in the house

They fought. Loads of harmful words in the air. Total nonsensical and 200% irrelevant to the original matter that sparked off the quarrel.

M: Once you buy fish head, you keep buying them, the fridge is running out of space.
Pls finish them fast. It's wasting electricity to keep the fridge so loaded. And the food will not become fresh if you keep for so long
Scum: I will.
M: Do you still wan the bottle of sauce, if not i can give to my colleague. New Year is nearing and we won't have space in the fridge if nothing is cleared up.
Scum: Tat sauce? Do you want me to die from eating it? You know i'm sick yet ask stupid questions. Dun give that away. I will only eat that when i have nothing to eat.
M: ???!!! Keep keep keep until when??
Scum: I'm sick now you know? There are alot of things i can't eat!
M: Yes, you can't eat, then i give them away lah, instead of cluttering up the fridge!
Scum: Are you trying to drive me to my grave??
M: I'm just stating the facts! Wat do you wan to do with them since you are sick and you can't eat them?!?
Scum: You are so cruel, next time when you fall sick like me, i will make sure i treat you the same way as you did. Cruel... i will stand aside and see you fall.. i will not lift a finger to help you!! You will surely die and go to hell, you will..
M: Everytime keep so much things inside fridge, then when things turned bad, who is the one to clear the mess?? Me!! Early in the morning curse me??! I'm only stating a fact!!
Scum: Tat's it... the pain in my chest and heart is coming back again... tat's it, you have fulfilled your objective of driving me up the wall. You must be happy now!!!

-Scum goes back to room-
- 5 mins later, Scum comes out whining -

Scum: My heart aches so much now...... boohoooo...
M: Ache then ask ah girl bring you to hospital lah, aching still have energy to scold pple!!
Scum: Pls lah... stop lah... Aches a hell lot....
M: Then ask ah girl to bring you to hospital lah, ache ache ache.... sick big deal meh? Sick then see doctor lah!
Scum: Whines whines whines. I sick you still treat me like that, those food i still wan one.
M: Always make the house so messy, ache then go see doc lah, still stand there and whine and talk and complain!!

-Scum retreats back into room and locked the door-
- I was already awake and conscious all this while, still lying in bed-

M: Hey wake up, he complaining of heartache lah, bring him see doc.
I: Ok.
M: His door is locked.
I: Then how?
M: He dun wan to go, his business lah. I dun wannt bother liao.
I: Hmm.

- 5 mins later, Scum comes out of room -
Scum: You're lucky i survived this ordeal, this attack.
M: Pain still dun wan to see doc. Still got strength to argue!!
Scum: I tell you enough is enough.
M: I slogged so much for this house, what do i get? Nothing! No status, no nothing!
Scum: Pls stop!
M: I fork out money, i still have to endure all this nonsense from you!!!!
Scum: Stop!! Can you stop??!!!!

- Scum hits M on the face -
M: Still dare to hit me??!!! Girl!!! Can you believe it he hit me??!!

- Scum sneaks back cowardly into room after the fucking shameless deed -
I: Ma...?

- M bleeding at the cheek and side of nose -
I: Ma... you're bleeding.... Ma you're bleeding!!!!!!

FUCKER.

He threatened to leave the house. PLS DO. Pls pls pls. I never need you in my life. NEVER EVER. Tell me what you have done for me, for her, for the house. TELL ME! He has said he wanted to leave so many times, but yet..? Coward. What a coward!!!! No place for you go right??? No one wan to house you right? Then dun pull out those words so loosely from your fucking mouth!!

I brought ma to the nearby clinic, he can die at home for all i care, seriously. Told her to say that she gena elbowed by pple while doing spring cleaning. Fucking peace of shit is still at home when we got home. Leave lah, said you wanna leave, why are you still watching tv at home? Scum.

I regret not standing up to him when he hit her. Punch him, kick him, slap him, scratch him.... Bb said that i was right not to resort to violence. But at the time, violence seems to be the most immediate remedy. Haiz..... but i would have been stooping to his extremely low level if i resort to violence.... haiz........ mum, you dun deserve this...... not at all.......

Leech. money sucker. Barbarian. No wonder where you work, you run into enemies!!!!! No woinder ex-wife can't tahan you and give you so many lawsuits!!!! Going to your sixties liao, why can't you learn?? Why do you think that it's always pple at fault?? Did you ever look at yourself in the mirror?? Why do so many pple treat you this way?? It's not them ok? It's YOU!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home