em Loving u without boundaries...: Tired but happy to be sharing all these experiences with you

Friday, December 09, 2005

Tired but happy to be sharing all these experiences with you

Booked le booked le!! However, test driving it makes me very floaty and and 'sick' now... feels something like seasickness.... except that it's not, and it doesn't feels like car sickness as well. How can a driver drive and feel car sick at the same time right?! Cannot be one... cos the car is controlled by the driver.... usually the driver won't feel the sickness even if his passengers are on the verge of vomitting due to his 'skilful' driving.
--------------------------------------------------
The muds are acting rowdy below my block again. again and again and again. nights after night. They are so free huh? Dismantling their bikes and fixing it back up and repeat and repeat and repeat. They always make the floor so oily with the bike lubricants. Grrrrr......

But the CPs aren't tat great either. Those youngsters. Buggers. The bicyle gang always gather at the playground and snack and drink there. Uncivilised bunch of pple, always litter the place and dun pick up their debris when they leave! Dun they wipe their axx after they visit the toilet?! I once called up the police cos they were playing with candles and caused a little fire at the playground. I repeat, buggers.
--------------------------------------------------
I was chatting with my boss the other day, whether we'll make our first million if we continue staying in the civil service. We came to a negative conclusion. But after booking the car today, it made me reconsider our conversation. I paid close to 40k for my first car, and now another 50k. It adds up to 90k in 15yrs. So who says it's not possible? Haha....

So 1 million dollars is actually not a far dream, if you know how to save.

Note to self: B and me had our flu vaccinations at end Oct.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home