em Loving u without boundaries...: Love Test

Monday, November 28, 2005

Love Test

I think a person should have only one main criteria in his/her partner. The other positive that comes on top of it willbe bonus. That means to say that as long as the other party fulfills this main criteria, you should already be grateful for it. Life's easier this way.

Some like their partner to be filial, or decisive, or full of surprises, etc. Nobody is perfect. Nobody has all these gd points combined into one. Therefore, dun ask for so much. Just decide the ONE factor you would like most in a person and go for it! Treat all the other plus points as additional perks tat you've eaned!

I do admit that i use to prefer my ideal partner to be everything all at once. Fun, serious, decisive, adventurous, etc. Some rather conflicting demands even. But now i seemed to get the picture already. There is no one who can be like this!

This test kinda made me re-look into my priorities. It made me reorganised my views on what i wan for in a partner. I'm eager to share it with her when she reads this! Wat's yours? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home