em Loving u without boundaries...: Fat Man

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Fat Man

Was parking at my multi-storey carpark just now. There's this white CRV in front of me, i know it's owned by this VERY fat man. He was travelling very very slowly slowly up the carpark, so I made sure i do not trail close behind him. I HATE it when pple SIMPLY CANNOT BE BOTHERED TO SIGNAL!!!!!!! What's so difficult to put on your hazard light to show intention that you wanna park?

Seeing that he's so fat, my anger ceased. He has difficulty walking, cos his thighs were so meaty that they kept rubbing against each other as he walk, already with his legs slightly part liao. I'm so fortunate to be driving a car i like and have a figure close to what i desire. Maybe he's driving a car that he dun like, but bo bian, cos no car is big enough to chair him.

Grrrr.... ok the bottom line is....
看开点吧!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home