em Loving u without boundaries...: A hopeful sunday

Sunday, December 11, 2005

A hopeful sunday

M: He just went out. Left a packet of sushi and a pot of porridge in the kitchen. What is trying to do?? If nobody consume these things, it'll turn bad!! Who else but me to clear the mess??
I: Just let him be lah.. u can't micromanage another person....
M: You know when the sushi was bought? Tuesday!! Almost one week already!!
I: Sushi have to be consume within 2 to 4 hours after purchase......
M: Pls tell him tat!!!
I: I'm not going to. And you need not tell him that too. If he wan, he eat lah. If he get diarrhoea his problem lah!
M: If he gena food poisoning, he'll blame us!
I: He's already an adult, how could he dunno such things. Ma, just leave him alone and let him do whatever he wants. By putting across the good will to him, he won't appreciate one, trust me. If he has intention to listen to your suggestions, he would not show his true colors like now already. Dun start a fight with him. Be cool ma. What if he did these things to purposely make you angry, so that you will start a fight with him?? Then you would have fell into his trap!! Just close one eye mum... like i say these things are logic and yet he purposely go against the logical stuff... must be on purpose what! Just let it go....

I so want to make everyone around me happy... i can't even handle my own household well now... He is the root of all problems. How can anyone, a mature adult in his fifties, be such a unhygienic, rude, brainless, selfish fuck? I admit failure now.... i thought i could solve any problems and make pple happy. But i've met my real obstacle now... i can't overcome him and remove this obstacle in our lives.

He just showered. Will he leave? I hope. Mum and me going shopping later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home