em Loving u without boundaries...: Heartfelt reactions

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Heartfelt reactions

I just have alot to say today dun i?

Got to get everything off my chest.

When I saw the blood streaming down my mum's face and saw his simply walking back to his room, I was so helpless. I wanted to rush into the room and smack the daylights out of him. But mum was crying and the the thick blood kept oozing out of the cut in her face,I just broke down. Didn't know what to do best, i just hugged her and cried. Then I thought of the flowing blood, quickly ran into my room, looking frantically for tissues. Haiz.... feeling helpless without dear too... if she was here, i guess she could have made the situation better just by her presence alone, if not a consoling hug.... A life with mum and you will be heaven for me le.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home