em Loving u without boundaries...: Beliefs in life:

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Beliefs in life:

1) Count your blessings, be thankful and contented for all that you have. Even if you got into a mishap, tell yourself that it could have been worse.....
How I fare now: 8/10

2) Be happy. You have only one life, it's your choice to live it the way you want. The choice is yours. Just like there are two side to a coin, if you dun like this side to face up, you can flip it to see the other side. You can choose to live your life happy or sad. You decide. Either way, your life have to go on. So why not life easier for yourself? Always look on the bright side (interlinked to para 1, whatever happens, tell yourself it could have been worse)
How I fare now: 8/10

3) Spread my joy and laughter and influence pple to be happy. Although my effort alone could not make this world a better place. But if a simple hello or greeting can put a smile on that person's face, i think it's well worth it. Because for me, sometimes it's these little things that keeps me going. Imagine a long tedious day at work, and you come home to be greeted by a warm hug, a concerned greeting or even a sincere hello.... it's just a rainy day and you suddenly spot a rainbow across the sky. It doesn't matter even when the rain is hitting down cold and hard on you. No it doesn't matter anymore. Sometimes i do not mind being a clown to cheer pple up, in fact i'm one of those pple who feeds on the emotion of others. Tat's why i like to provide laughs for pple, i live on their laughters and smiles on their face.
How I fare now: 7/10

4) To be open with my feelings. I believe love should not have a boundary. If you love someone or something, there is no right or wrong when it comes to feelings. Remember you only live once, minimise your regrets. If you love it, go for it. If you feel it, just do it. Hesitate and it will be gone... sometimes some things only happen once. You'll never know. We only live for about 50, 60, 70 yrs... how many regrets can you afford to have in life? How many times can you afford that one chance go by? Some things go by and never come back ever again... dun risk it. do what you wanna do at tat INSTANT.
How I fare now: 9/10

5) To be responsible. To put in 100% effort in the things i do. Be it work, relationship, errands. To look back after an 'assignment' and proudly say that i have put in my all. Sometimes procrastination and laziness gets the better of me. This is one point I have to improve life..........
How I fare now: 6/10

6) To self-reflect. It's important to take time off every now and then to reflect on yourself, your surrounds, your doings and relationship with pple around you. Think about what you have done in the past few days and recollect scenarios where you could have done better, talk better, or handle certain situations better...
How I fare now: 6/10

7) To cultivate a healthy loving relationship with my dear one. There is nothing more fortunate in the world than to have your other half by your side to share your joys and woes in this lifetime. I admit i'm a sucker for romance and a sucker who yearns to share with my special sombody. I'm glad I have found the one who will be stuck with my for life. I believe giving and taking is the best policy between any two pple, not just lovers. And like my love has taught me, to put yourself in the shoes of each other. I will remember this. A love relationship should be like one of a parent-child relationship. No one will forsake the other one regardless of the situation. I really believe in this. A love relationship should be based on this. I cross my fingers that my significant other shares this one belief with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home