em Loving u without boundaries...: So many exclaimations!!

Thursday, December 22, 2005

So many exclaimations!!

The festive mood is so thick in me!!!! Gaaaah!!! I will start wearing green and red from tomorrow onwards!!! Hahahhaaa.... Oh... haven't I????!!! :D!!!!

Bought something today which made me very happy!!! Kekekee... surely surely to come in useful one of these days.... hopefully very soon! ;D!!!!

Did something today which made me very tired.... physically. But definitely not emotionally tired!!! If not my mind would not be racing so fast now!!! I'm feeling so high now!!! So hyper now!!!! The mind is racing but my fingers... my fingers can't catch up!!!!! GAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! :P!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's thrilling to just type the exclaimations marks continuously like this cos my fingers can rest while expressing my truimph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw L mentioned that he will be on TV tonight!! Tat idiot!!! Can't wait to see him on screen!!!!!!!!!!

Quite a nice social day at work today!! Made good chats with everyone... i'm feeling so politically proud now! I managed to siam the gathering tomorrow night! Alrightly man! I'm not gonna waste a friday night on some stupid office gathering! Yay to my successful and lame excuse!

Hope my baby has got a good lunchie today! Build rapport with her colleagues and new boss! :)

And I wanna try the chocolate buffet some day! And brunch with wine! And tunch with champagne! ALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!! ARM ARM ARM ARM ARRRRRRMmmmmmm!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home