em Loving u without boundaries...: Work hard in order to appreciate ur play time!

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Work hard in order to appreciate ur play time!

Feels rejuvenated after a combo of massage and kk from my baby :)

Had headache spells after I woke up around noon today. Only to be cured by a kiss from my special one. Hehehe... amazing!

*Rubs hands together* I wonder........???! :D

Alright it's late now... i have spent the last day of my leave for last year already... Sigh. Back to work from tomorrow onwards. TOUGH luck. Oh well.... have to buck up! Next is Xmas holidays! I shall work hard in order to enjoy my holidays thoroughly! How can play hard and not work hard right? Work hard!! But play even harder! Live life to the fullest mah..... *Note to self: Should not have time to slack! Dun waste your youth away!*

Ok time to join my baby for piggy sleepy now.

Something to be happy about. 2 weekends to spend in my babe's house next year!! :D
DVD/VCD/chill out/nua/cuddling/massaging time!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home