em Loving u without boundaries...: A lost dog

Saturday, November 26, 2005

A lost dog

On my way from my block to the carpark, i notice a dog tailing me, in order to discourage him, i walked back to my block. Cos i was afraid that he might get lost if he followed me up to the 2nd storey of the car park, where my car was. It seemed comfortable at the block now as he was sniffing at the dustbin. So i made my way up the car park again, and there he was again! Behind me. I therefore perform the routine again. Lead him back to my block again, where his owner might be around. I repeat this several times, to no avail. Seeing that i'll be late for my appointment with dear, I called mum and told him about the story, and that i'm bringing him home. Mum's reaction was BIG. She was very reluctant as we already have enough fur-producing animals at home! But i couldn't leave the dog behind right? It's a Shih Tsu and it's so dangerous to leave him wandering about, there were cars going to and fro the carpark.

As i was taking out my house keys, *rring ring rrring cliiiing* he looked up at me longingly. I walked to the lift lobby and he followed too. Inside the lift, i bent down to wanna sayang him, he was very excited and kept turning and turning and turning. I could smell a very dog stench on him and notice that his fur was quite badly tangled up. When the lift door opened, he dashed out and in the opposite direction of my house. Oh No!

I trailed after him and found him standing at the door of one of my neighbour. By this time, my parents were out of the house and seeing the dog dash to the direction of that neighbour's my dad suspected that it was their dog. Cos they have a dog too and the breed and size matches that of theirs. We called upon them and they admitted tat it's their dog and tat they "didn't know when their dog went out". They seemed surprise. Their children appeared puzzled too. But as dear pointed out, it was rather amazing that the dog could sneak out without the owner's knowledge. And wat's more, to walk down the stairs (i live on quite a high level) and maybe take the lift? All these by the dog itself and without the owner's knowledge? Quite puzzling. Unless they have the intention to abandon the dog, tat's a different story.

But this dog ah, really clever lah. He can recognise me! His neighbour! Smart dog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home