em Loving u without boundaries...: My Ah Gong

Monday, November 21, 2005

My Ah Gong

I saw a man in his underwear today at my place of course. Damn grossed out. Maybe i wouldn't mind if it's hunk or wat. But he's a damn fatty. I'm gonna have nightmare for sure tonight. Him and his sky blue undies. WHAT THE HELL!!! And now BB suan me that I'll grow needle eyes!! BAD BB!!!! BBB!!! i'll spread it to you then you know!

One bad news, today my ah gong went for a medical review after his operation to remove a tumour in his stomach. The doctors confirmed that he has got stomach cancer. It's still in the early stages. And can be cured by chemotherapy. But from my mum told me, ah ma kinda thinks that it's better for ah gong to do without the chemotherapy and just let nature takes its course, since ah gong already getting on age liao. Ah ma's rational is not to let ah gong go through so much pain and just enjoy his golden years naturally.

*shrugs* i dunno man... my mum kinda agree with ah ma. Cos she has seen example of pple suffering from chemotherapy. Yes chemo is supposed to cure you, but there are alot of side effects. Naseousness, loss of appetite, hair loss, pain, etc. Sigh.

Ah gong is a very nice man. Maybe not good as a husband, cos he's a man of few words, difficult to get words out of him. Ah man often grumbles about that. But he's definitely a good ah gong. Maybe will have to find out from doctors, what are the years of survival without going through chemo. Seems like the family will gather for a round of discussion again.

I dun like this type of family gathering :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home