em Loving u without boundaries...: Ikea with dear and Porridge with grandparents

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Ikea with dear and Porridge with grandparents

I woke up real late yesterday (sat) and stood dear up for a good 2 hours. Haiz.... trust me to trust myself to sleep at 5am! Pig!

We went Ikea.. the journey there was a drag.... dear refused to talk to me. Didn't know how to break the silence. Despite some pathetic tries. So i kept quiet to accomodate her, in case i add "fuel to the fire".

Wanted to get a chair for my computer desk. Saw a pretty nice one. But it was "oversold" as stated by Ikea. Does such a word exists?

We also arrived at Funan to get a game for dear. A chinese game. But apparently there's something wrong with the viewing of chinese characters...

I had to arrive home to take the car and fetch granny and grandpa and my parents to dinner. Nothing but sheer stress. Stressful driving and stressful jam and stressful queue for dinner. Have to drive EXTRA careful cos there are 4 of my precious folks on board my little bug! Not that i usually dun drive carefully, but cos they are old liao, i'm so afraid of having to drive any faster than 70km/h.

We went Kallang there to have taiwan porridge at this supposedly old label restaurant. Really have to thanks dear for giving me the idea! *winks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home