em Loving u without boundaries...: Cohabitation

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Cohabitation

I have had the luxury of Dear 'cohabitating' with me these few nights. She must be tired out
from all the traveling. Work-Home-My House. Driving can such be a chore if you are tired man. I'm already missing your presence in my house now already dear. Haiz.. It feels so great to have you around, just to listen to me and be here to share my thoughts and give inputs to me. Just this simple.... Really look forward to the day when we have our own roof.

*Reminder to self*: Never take for granted when that day comes. Whichever stage of life you are at, always remind yourself of your past, what you previously do not have and what you fortunately own now. I will always remember how difficult it is for us to get together, not to mention living together. Everything that comes, I will cherish it very much. Because it didn't come easy and things dun just fall in place into our laps.

Just like now, it's even a luxury to have you to sleep over at my place. Therefore when we own our own place in future, when i'm able to sleep and wake to you everyday, i will always bear in mind what we do not have now. And just like if I am able to own my own yatch in future, i will remember how difficult it is to maintain my golden beetle now. Always count your blessings! Look back and remember the hardship you face in getting to the destination. And you won't take the destination for granted.

On a sidenote, I love it when Dear sleep on her side, facing me and hugging me at the same time. It's a first. And i really like it.. and when she lays her head on my shoulder at the same time, it is even more heavenly. And in my subconscious state of of sleep, i notice dear snuggling up close to me. Something which i've not notice before either. Maybe it's due to my 'complaint' that she always like to sleep far far from me? Hehe... well well, little pleasures of life :) I love you baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home