em Loving u without boundaries...: Wonder holidays

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Wonder holidays

Reason for lack of update:
1. New gadgets to play with
2. Catching pokemons

Yes dear and me, whose age adds up to 56yrs old, has been diligently taking turns to catch pokemon in our free time (read: any other time except sleeping and peeing and eating)

Haha... anyway we just got back from a lazy and sunny holiday in phuket. Very nice rest from the city's hustle and bustle.

Pixies to be shown later! Playing around with some photo softwares now.. heehee.

4 days was quite a nice span. Anything longer than that, and we'll probably be bored stiff le.

Birthday with my dear one at the beautiful place. A personal touching episode i must say.. beyond explanation. I could really feel the heart and soul put into it as i discover more gift surprises that night.

Thanks so much dear... the sincerity is so genuine.

Bunked over and dined in for a couple of days :)

Sigh.. then it's back to work... and then one month i'll be missing in action... damn it.

April and November.... lost times which can never return...

Anyway! Cheer up! These few weeks have been very good memories for me... should be enough for me to recap for the next month ya! :) Many many many good memories ^^

Once again.. thanks darling... for putting so much effort into my gifts.... needless to say.. but i can feel it... stupid me was so touched for the whole night.. haha... exaggerating man... damn me! Hahaa...

You love me :) yeah :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home