em Loving u without boundaries...: Gem of a weekend

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Gem of a weekend

Yesterday had a very nice day out with Ah Bay :)

First, badminton. Gena thrashed super jialat (again)!

Then we went AMK makan. Carrot cake and sotong mee...

Then we went bball playing! Poor baybay gena dragged by me la.... hehe...

Then we went home rest. Picked Bay up at 630pm for dinner. Baybay was in a relaxed and gila mood.. hahaa.. very cute and hyper... my siao zabo.. hahaha... now thought of it also feel happy :D

Hey hey... dear reminded me that we can start packing our bags le!!! WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had Din Tai Fung last night... yummy... aiya.. forgot to take pics huh.
We ordered fried rice, small dragon baos, a veg appetizer and Bay's fav: The yummalicious chicken soup *slurp*

Then we go walk walk... paid the haha crabs a visit. The man at the stall asked if he can help me with anything, to which i shake my head and smile. Bay was amused by that.. haha...

Oh then at the dreaded carpark exit there, i almost got into an angry fit again. Lucky Bay was with me and she kept me out of trouble. Thanks Bay... for letting me know i was one of those blood suckers as well... now that she put me in other pple's shoes, i can feel how they feel also... pple in front of me eat, i also eat loh! but actually they dun mean any harm... it's entirely me la... i small air... grrr....

Muaaacks.... and that marks our very beautiful weekend with my very precious darling!!!!!

One more week!

One more week to the sand, sun and sea!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOOHOOOO!!! BBBBBBBBB!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home