em Loving u without boundaries...: My babe

Saturday, September 02, 2006

My babe

Did I mention that dear gave me this meaningful book and a very thoughtful gift of a leather coin purse? Last friday was it? The book was the last on the shelf, and dear took half day off (dunno whether it is specially for this purpose) to buy it from borders. She took the train there, knowing that she'll be unsure of the route and parking.. thanks dear....... sigh... touched....

And the coin purse.. hehe. dear says my original one too obiang le... like aunty... keke.. thus she bought me this classier looking one, a sleek black leather one.

Then dear offered to come my house that day after work, i was thinking why she suddenly ask to come my house ne.. hehe... yuan lai ru ci... muuuakz..... to give me the surprise gifts.... hug hug......

2yrs more to the big day.... persevere......

Oh.. today we went palawan beach chill out, and had lunch at the foodcourt. Seated under the hot sun.. it was woah... like a 2nd shower at sentosa.. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home