em Loving u without boundaries...

Saturday, August 26, 2006

I quote:
i am 34 ..technically 33 Been with my gal for 5yrs going 6. its my 1st serious relationship n as i think back on how we kept this going, my only clue is communication. sounds cliche i know but its true in my case. we make sure we trash out any ill feelings, share our innermost thoughts, any silly jokes etc. we may not share alot of common interest but we learn to compromise and appreciate the difference. to me, no harm done to learn new things.

asked my gal the same question too, 0j6. where do we go from here? we dont stay together. so, our next step is getting a roof over our head. we set short n long term goal that is attainable.

hope the above makes sense.

2Queens

p/s - i was quite lost for direction in life and a friend enlighten me by telling me to not think of what i want in life instead think of what you don't want in life. its easier sometimes to think the opposite way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home