em Loving u without boundaries...: Life is always good if you know how to appreciate the downside of it

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Life is always good if you know how to appreciate the downside of it

Holy! DannyBunny is back!! With loads of picture ne!! Welcome back man... :)

Some not so good news from K.... broke up with bf.

I bought a Olympia Dect Phone! Waha! (from china?)

I cooked my first ever pot of spaghetti!! And delivered it to baybay just now! Together with the exotic fruity kitkat and a small bottom of peach wine... yummuuuu!!

And and and we're plotting on another escapade to an island... hiakhiakhiak!~

We went to watch The Lake House and Helen and Baby Fox yesterday. Baybay was quite sad by the outcome of Helen... hugs dear....

I wonder if they sell CK Crave out of Duty Free? I like it!!!

Life is good... i have a beautiful and sometimes eccentric baybay who loves travelling with me and I can cook good pasta. Life is good :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home