em Loving u without boundaries...: Royston and goodnight

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Royston and goodnight

Royston and 4:30!

My office event ended so late just now... i could have spent more quality time with dear instead.
We had a 'mini' small air argument over the phone just now cos i grumbled that dear told me so last min that she would be going out tomorrow night. I originally planned to ask dear to accompany me to choose cake tomorrow at J8. Colleague introduced a nice coffeehouse for me to shop cakes for.

Anyway i'll go down alone to see and buy it loh tomorrow... no big deal... dear ought to spend time with her friends also. But just now feeling cranky cos i thought she purposely last min then tell me cos she thought i purposely never answer her sms lah. anyway just some petty issues. i am still so in love with her :)

good night night le baby... good luck for my competition tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home