em Loving u without boundaries...

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Baby is still doing work now.... haiz.... sianz..... i dun wan to see her fall sick and tired because of tat....

BIG HUG HUG FOR U!!!!!

LKW...

I discovered that i hide my emotions alot from others, so as not to bother other pple. Although when i'm very hungry, i will tell them i'm not, so as not to trouble them to buy things for me. Although i am very busy, i will tell them i am quite ok, and can still handle them. Although i know that i will work till very late, i will tell them tat i am leaving soon le, dun worry abt me. Although the reason i work late is because i am using J's card and i dun wan to impose on J during office hours, i tell them tat it's because i can't finish my work tat's why i have to work late. i am only my truthful self when i switch from work mode to being-myself mode.

I am frank to my family and baby. Do they like it? Dear seems to find me too frank.. I dun wan to lie to my loved ones... i wan to express my emotions freely to you all freely. Love you means love you, i won't hesitate to say it out. I find verbal assurance very comforting, and sincere or not, it can be detected. Everybody needs encouraging words to keep going ya... similarly me..... Likewise i won't hold back on critisism on bad points, but sometimes she cannot accept? Or wat is it? But usually I only get to be the giver, and not the receiver. Maybe i am over the top le? Could it be? Gaaaah whatever. Damn PMS.. Damn the early run tomorrow. Doned.

Who can give me sayang..........? Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home