em Loving u without boundaries...: My lovely life

Sunday, July 02, 2006

My lovely life

Alright!! We're going to LKW!!!!! YooHOOO!!!

Travel the world with my missus... a wonderful part of life :)

Life has been very very good to us. As they say, no news means good news. Stability = good news. Bonus is coming le, more good news!!

Dear gave me a nice surprise by offering to come to my house friday evening :) Probably cos i've been lamenting on how much i miss her hugs :) Spent a little time cuddling and basically just enjoying the closeness and her warmth and her lovely scent.... but... it's never enough lah! :D

Looking forward to the LKW trip!!!!

Went marketing with parents this morning! It's been sometime since we spend such quality time together as a family. Meaning, no hostility, no abusive words, laughter, harmless jokes and care for each other, eating together in peace.

Love it... but it only happens once in a long time.. cherish it.. it's dad's 60th birthday today. Happy birthday... and be happy.

Mum always makes me very amused when she's at the supermarket. She has a problem splitting open the transparent plastic bag available at the fruit/veggie section. Used to spend quite some time trying to open them to no avail. She would seek help from me or dad EvErYtImE. Haha... i attempted to introduce different methods to her, but no success yet. I realised that quite a few pple have similar problem too, as i observed long enough. Hehe.. quite a cute sight.

Anyway, here's some info for my missus on Aveo5, the cute little hatchback:

Fuel consumption is about 8.89km/litre

Forum - heard tat the SG chevolets are made in korea instead of US

Picanto vs Kelisa vs Getz Aveo5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home