em Loving u without boundaries...: Unconditional love - Teaching of 严己宽人

Monday, January 09, 2006

Unconditional love - Teaching of 严己宽人

Work sucks today.... it's not because of the work i have to do... it's not because of the co-workers... it's not because of the superior... maybe it's the pent-up loneliness felt at work..... haiz. No one to rejoice with, no one to relate with, no one to pour my difficulties to. SUCKS! To others, i'm probably the hardly-mix-with-pple-and-so-obviously-tries-desperately-to-mingle-with-pple kind of colleague at work.
--------- ------------- ---------- ----------------

I wanna go here, here, there, there and there with her!! Everywhere!! Cold countries would be fun! We'll have fun shopping for winter clothes and then wrapping ourselves fat with them! Hehe...
--------- ------------- ---------- ----------------

I'm not complaining because everything i have now is heaven bestowed. I thank whoever is up there for it. It'll be nice sometimes if she's able to share my aims and beliefs..... Still glad for everything that has happened though...
--------- ------------- ---------- ----------------

I hate to see her smile, when i suspect she's bleeding inside. I hate to see her innocent face, when i know she's grieving. Or maybe i'm thinking too much. Haa. Nobody likes a glum face.

Although I appreciate their hard work and sincerity, i dun wish for pple to betray their own feelings and cheer me up when they're feeling down themselves. But of course if you insist.... i'll appreciate that alot ;D.

Although i dun wish for other pple to do that to me, but I do that myself, cos when i'm down and i succeed in boosting other's pple mood, my spirits will be lifted also.

When I was young and get upset simply about everything and everybody, my mum enlightened me with:

"严己宽人"

As I was still young and naive, in primary school, I didn't understand what it meant then. I asked mum and she explained it's to be strict with myself and be benevolent with all others that you meet, so that I won't be so upset over little things. Though I was still young, I wondered about it alot after mum explained. Wondered how it can be applied and when it can be applied.

Throughout the years, this valuable teaching has helped me alot and made me think alot too. It has made me look beyond the complexity of things and take everything in my stride. If there is something is unable to bend, I can overlook that and bend myself instead. Be forgiving to others and be strict with yourself. I thank mum for bestowing me with the very precious teaching then, and i always will treasure and rem it.

One little negativity to it is that perhaps it has also contributed to other pple's negative feeling about me.... tat i'm a softie and do not have strong aspirations.... haiz. Cos by doing that, i sometimes bend my policies and appear fickle minded. I just want everyone to be happy.

i can't please everyone can i? Like i've said before, there are 2 sides to a coin. Some will like this side, some will prefer the other side.

What am i rambling about? Dunno man. Just a avenue to let me yak when nobody's listening.

Ok, time for dinner... and time to sooth my ever aching shoulders again.

May meet up dear and accompany her at the airport later...

Mum just called and offered to buy soup for me.... from orchard! by train! My silly and lovely mama.... haiz... touching and feels so warm amidst the cold weather... :'' love you so much.

The power of unconditional love. sobsob.

fish it must be pms again.... making me so emotional again. sucks.

ok maybe a hungry girl is an angry girl. Going mum mum now le.... dun worry about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home