em Loving u without boundaries...

Monday, November 21, 2005

Maybe being too frank with my feelings isn't a good sign? But I'm like that... I have to say what i'm feeling. Especially so if it's good things. Because I just dun wanna regret not saying it if anything bad happens to me, and I go up to heaven and I regretted aiya why just now i never tell her i love her when i felt so.

(FUG lah... stop talk talk talk talk talking man!!! shut up to the idle man at home!!!!!!!!!)

Balance balance balance..... maybe sometimes excess of certain things tend to make it not precious liao? balance balance balance. Pls learn that Monkey!!!!

And also, dun smile too much to strangers!!!!!!!! STUPID MAN AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKING ME FEEL SO AGITATED!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home