em Loving u without boundaries...: a day in a monkey's life

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

a day in a monkey's life

Aunt msged mum to borrow a sum of money today, to which mum obliged. To which I thought mum would ask me to chip in as well. But no la, mum told me just for info only, and also to express her worries over this request. Scare that aunt got into some kind of problem or trouble loh.

She replied mum with a rather ambiguous answer, but mum didn't probe further and just lend it to her. Well i would have done the same too if the the same unclear answer was given to me.

I guess only someone desperate will turn to others for such 'humiliating' requests? Won't hesitate to help family... if family dun help family, then who will help? If family won't even help family, then how to expect others to help? :( Hope she is fine!!

I test test dear just now.. hehe.. wanna see her shock look when i attempt to borrow bucks from her. But silly me spoil the show by asking her via phone first... *box myself* Anyway dear gave a very politically correct answer lah.. not taking any sides.. ^_~

A money-taxing course i'm attending now... not on me... but on my company... felt unjustifiable for it!!

Gotta go out slightly earlier tomorrow...

Must give mum the tel and add of the tour agency later... gotta plan for a short getaway before i go aussie... in case mum gets upset again... :(

Quite alot of pimples have sprout up on the right side of my neck.. why!!? Left side ok leh... or is it chicken pox?? *_*

I displayed undesirable behaviour on the road just now again... and i slapped myself hard on the cheek after that as i always have... wtf... heart emotions always get the better of head!

Think i gotta learn to fly kite better.... yep yep.... gotta think about it... benefits me... benefits us... benefits our future.... may benefit at work too... oh wait a min, i think i fly kites well at all other areas except in matters of the heart.. haha. Think i always give too much le... must keep keep a bit for rainy days... so that things will always be special between us :) if everyday is christmas or birthday then no one will look forward to it le ya? Hehe... but dunno how leh... cannot keep surprises and cannot keep my big mouth shut... how to keep! how to keep for future use! Gaaah... think think think!

Eat until very full... had sakae just now... got 9 plates special ne! 9 colour plates for 9 dollars is it? And the rest of the bill at 9% discount.

Hmm.. btw... just a passing thought.. I seemed to be friendless for now... friends all seem to be so busy with life.... or is it me who close them out of my world? they call and i dun pick up their calls... well it takes 2 hands to clap.... i can be proactive and contact them! ok will msg some of them tomorrow to see wat they are doing... proactive! :)

let me see...
b..
....
.....
..........
.............
......................................

can only think of 1!! boohoo!!!!

I probably die lonely and wrinkled and all shrivelled... only to be found a few weeks later by some robbers who barged into the house, hoping to loot from a weak and helpless old lady! Only to find a stinko corpse!

Ok i digress.... again. Haiz.. why are adults such complex creatures.... haha!

----------------------------------

Dear have symptoms of falling sick... muaks..... no no baby... rem to drink your h2o + water cocktail.... and plenty of plain water after tat... tomorrow going to eat crab.. must brace up! One of your fav leh... ya?? :)

Hope you like the tee and hope it fits! :D
And the pinkie decal too.. heeeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home