em Loving u without boundaries...: Fun & laughter, PEACE & joy

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Fun & laughter, PEACE & joy

I used to think that i can't survive without music. But i was wrong.

Just a few days ago, while waiting for gg in the car, usually i would have been grooving to whatever music that was on the radio. But that day, i decide to opt for the silent station instead.

I enjoyed the tranquility then. I used to think that music helps to invoke thoughts and feelings from the inner-most place of my heart. But now i realised it's all made-believe.

What do i mean? For example, when a sad song is playing on-air, it'll then induce the sad emotions within me and they'll pour out like water. And when the next song that comes on is a happy song, it'll invoke happy thoughts outta me. I now feel tat it's quite taxing to have to change ur emotions every 5 min, dun you think? That your mind have to switch between happy-sad-sad-happy-sad-happy-happy-sad etc? Haha.....

Anyway, my point is, peace is the answer to your inner-most thoughts. It's a more natural, free flow process of letting your thoughts flow out. No bias persuasion by music or whatsoever.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home