em Loving u without boundaries...: new year dinner

Monday, February 21, 2005

new year dinner

forgot to mention a new year dinner i attended last friday... 18 feb 2005.

very nice food... i sang a song... and while singing... dearie was looking at me all the while.... :) with love? hehehe.... i looked at her too...... i love the exchanging of glances then.... very electrifying feel... haiz... :)

drank a couple of mugs of beer... a little stoned... but still can drive.. hehe... dear drove off first... and i waited for a few mins before i drove off too... she called me... and asked me where i am... i said i'm on my way down and i asked her where she is too... she said she's on he way home liao.

therefore i went to return my pass.. and there she was, my dear :) she was waiting for me... tat sweet liar of mine! :)

i trailed behind her car and followed her home.. hehe :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home