em Loving u without boundaries...: the things i like about her

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

the things i like about her

i love it when she drinks from my watter bottle

love the way she smells.... honey butter?

love the way she looks at me with half closed eyes (drunk/sleepy look)

love the way she gently and caringly caress my hands

love the way she talks sometimes... so innocent so honest so huggable!!

love the way she answers me with a simply "mmmm."

love the way she picks me up in her dashing car

love the way she's so sporty and muscular *drooool*

--------
dun really like the way she hides what she wans to make me happy

dun really like the way she compromises herself to please me

dun really like it that she cares so much for others and so little for herself

dun really like it that she works OT all the time and tires herself

dun really like it that she refuses to be vocal and tell me about her feelings

dun really like it that she's such a light sleeper and dun sleep well often


- to be continued-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home