em Loving u without boundaries...: A lovely sunday with my dear

Sunday, December 18, 2005

A lovely sunday with my dear

I've finally got my new specs prescribed, and my old phone ready to be sold. Be responsible.

And dear and me finally went up to the jap restaurant at the Bird Park Tower! Food was so-so. Ambience would be nice with slightly lesser pple. Cooking performance was quite ok. Dessert was good. Overall, so-so. It's the experience that counts ba :). Another first with dear... it's nice to experience things together with dear..... :)

It was a very chilled out day with my lovely... although got some 'suaning' from her. And we kinda made alot of rounds at Jurong area.... Bird Park is at such an ulu place!!!

Dear is working tomorrow... hope you have a good rest my dear.... i'm sorry for the mess i've created for the past 2 days....

Note to self:
1) Call n check on complimentary parking
2) Salvage stuff for SA
3) Set alarm
4) If you wan to keep her by ur side.... u better buck up and improve....
5) Dun let her tear again......
6) Before u do anything... think.... act responsibly.... not only to dear... to parents too....
7) It may be difficult to juggle everything all at once... but just take time to think.....
8) Do unto others what you want others to to unto u...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home